Hi,

In a previous message, I explained how I did to multithreads certain jobs, perhaps you can modify the corresponding files for drmaa in a similar way:

On 04/26/2011 11:26 AM, Louise-Amélie Schmitt wrote:
Just one little fix on line 261:
261                 if ( len(l)>  1 and l[0] == job_wrapper.tool.id ):

Otherwise it pathetically crashes when non-multithreaded jobs are
submitted. Sorry about that.

Regards,
L-A