Hi,

I have setup 'user_library_import_dir' to allow non-admin users to import data
libraries. The configured directory contains subdirectories with galaxy-login
(email) name. I couldn't figure out how to view these files in galaxy web
interface though. Any help?  Also, what filesystem permissions are needed for
user_library_import_dir and library_import_dir (admin accessible)?

Shantanu.