Hi Ilya,

Something similar to this is planned, but directly referencing location files
is being deprecated in favor of using the tool_data_tables mechanism.  The
validator implementation does not yet support data tables, but will be enhanced
in the future. Additionally, the selection functionality would ideally be
filtered based upon the dbkeys, instead of just using validators. I plan to
address these usability issues in the coming weeks. If you have code which
already handles these concerns, we would be pleased to have a look; thanks
again for these suggestions and keep them coming.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan