On Dec 6, 2011, at 2:16 PM, Mary Anne Alliegro wrote:

> No, it is still reads over 120GB yet the usage is only 26%

Hi Mary Anne,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  Your usage is currently ~75GB.  The
difference before may have been due to some other data in your account which
was not permanently deleted.

If you still find that your disk usage isn't reflecting your actual history
sizes, please have a look at this page for details on how to view deleted data:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Managing%20Datasets

And let us know if this doesn't answer any remaining questions.

Thanks for using Galaxy,
--nate