Hi guys,

Is there anyone has actually setup galaxy on a Rocks based cluster?

I know that galaxy should be hosted on a submission host so that it can
submit jobs to the cluster.

Rocks provides preconfigured DRM such as SGE, so I start thinking if galaxy
host should be deployed and managed by Rocks (e.g. as a Login Appliance in
Rocks' term).

Sorry if this is not a pure galaxy issue, but I guess people in here will
be more appropriate to answer this.

Regards,
Derrick