Hi Peter,

Thank you for your patience. I checked the error message in the history.
They all give exactly the same error-- the one i gave in the first thread.
I re thinks the procedure many times and it shouldn't have any problem.
Don't know why.

What i have done:
1. Installed the mira wrappers using the Galaxy web UI and checked that the
mira.py and mira.xml is under one of the directories    of the shed_tools
directory.
2. installed the mira 3.4.0 binaries in my host

Thanks a lot.

Tyler