Hello All,

We have a large amount of data on our production server that we would like
to make available on our new test server. I tried to move data from our
production server to our test server by copying the meta-data files and
dataset files from ~/database/files to the new test server but it didn't
work. Is there a way to move the datasets en mass?

-Rob