My Galaxy version is the most recent, but I had cloned this from an earlier version and have made lots of changes over the months...

I'm a little confused by the fact that the tool_shed tools seem to be defined BOTH by the various XML files AND the database....
I have on occasions manually edited the XML file which I guess screws up the database...
it is bad practice to have two different places that can easily get out of sync I would think...Either stick with the XML paradigm OR move everything into a database...Doing both is bound to get out of sync....

I don't really want to dive into the database since I don't know the schema and not that good at SQL to begin with, but maybe a script that would sync stuff would be an idea...

Thanks