We're upgrading to a late June Galaxy from a last-year Galaxy. We noticed
that the docs say you no longer need 2 different .ini files. Great!
Unfortunately, the multiprocess.sh in contrib/ still assumes you have
multiple .ini files.

So the question is, assuming we correctly set up the different web
servers, job managers, and job handlers servers in universe_wsgi.ini,
what's the command line we should be giving to run Galaxy on each type of
server? The wiki Admin/Config pages for Performance and Scaling and
Cluster and that sort of thing had some info on editing the .ini, but I
didn't see what my .sh should look like there. Pointers to websites,
emails, or existing .sh files appreciated.

Thanks,

-Amir Karger
Senior Research Computing Consultant
Harvard Medical School Research Computing
amir_kar...@hms.harvard.edu