Hello,

Can any one please tell me what could be causing this error message when I try
to submit a blast job to Galaxy?

----

An error occurred running this job:BLAST Database error: No alias or index file
found for protein database
[/9720/genome_references/ncbi/nr-protein-db/nr-newstyle/nr] in search path
[/9720/galaxyprod/galaxy-dist/database/job_working_directory/1454::]
Return error code 2 from command:blast:blastx.

----

Thank you.