Hello,

I am building a new tool for Galaxy and I would like for it to have an option
for the user to choose his file for input or to use a pre-installed file on the
server (in a specific path not defined by the user). Can anyone tell me which
is the right parameter type to use in the configuration file?

Thank  you in advance,
Makis Ladoukakis