I have just installed the Blast+ tools from the Galaxy tool shed and tried to make a Blast DB from a fasta file in history. The tool runs ok and indicates that a blastdb has been created in:

/storage/home/galaxy/production/galaxy-dist/database/files/085/dataset_85192_files/blastdb

However there is no directory dataset_85192_files. I have blast installed and I'm able to run makeblastdb on the command line.

Do I have to make any other modifications before I can use Blast tools?

Thanks for your help
Shaun Webb
University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.