Hi all,

Right now I have drmaa running with Torque.  I have a virtual machine with
Galaxy installed on it, a filesystem mounted on the virtual machine that holds
the dataset info, and a cluster that runs big jobs and also has access to the
mounted filesystem.  When running Galaxy as a real user, I get an error because
the real user has no pwd listing in the virtual machine.  In this entry
<http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Different-User-with-Torque-td4655833.html#a4655837>
 there is mention of galaxy_user.username; where is that and how is it
populated?  I use kerberos to authenticate through apache.

Any clues appreciated!

Here's the dump:
galaxy.jobs ERROR 2012-12-18 11:29:01,871 (989) Failed to change ownership of
/Filesystem/job_working_directory/000/989, making world-writable instead
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Prefix/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 893, in
change_ownership_for_run
    self._change_ownership( self.user_system_pwent[0], str(
self.user_system_pwent[3] ) )
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
galaxy.jobs.runners.drmaa ERROR 2012-12-18 11:29:01,928 Uncaught exception
queueing job
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Prefix/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/drmaa.py", line 145, in
run_next
    self.queue_job( obj )
  File "/Prefix/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/drmaa.py", line 237, in
queue_job
    log.debug( '(%s) submitting with credentials: %s [uid: %s]' % (
galaxy_id_tag, job_wrapper.user_system_pwent[0],
job_wrapper.user_system_pwent[2] ) )
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

Carrie Ganote