Hi,

I'm running latest galaxy-dist locally. When I try to upload a dataset to a
data library through Admin, I only get the two custom genomes I have
created for visualizations. If I use the regular upload tool under "Get
data", I do get to choose any of the genomes in:
tool-data/shared/ucsc/builds.txt

I tried deleting the custom genomes and then the dropbox menu in the data
libraries upload form is empty.

Is there something I'm missing? I would like to be able to select any
genome available, custom or not.

Thanks,
Carlos