Hi Srinivas

Thank you very much for e-mail...and thereby reminding me that I haven't replied to Dave's call a week ago.

I second most of your thoughts. However, I am not sure of the idea of creating a "full-fledged user group with additional opportunities for sharing, learning and collaborating". I like it, but how do you intend to distinguish this group from the current '[galaxy-dev]' group/community? I am afraid stuff will get lost between the two groups or it leads to duplication.....probably something we need to discuss in Oslo?

I am definitively in favor of a dual leadership - one person from the admin community and one from the Galaxy team.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

PS: Do you have stats of who (or how many) has taken part in the past
    "meetups"? I think the numbers have been much smaller than the
    number of responses to Ann's original proposal last April.