On 04/24/2013 08:00 PM, Maddhi, Srinivas wrote:
 > Third, should we start a separate email list for GalaxyAdmins
business?  It would have far fewer members and have far less traffic
than Galaxy-Dev.  I'm in favor of it.  If you have an opinion, please
post here.

May want to wait until after we determine the future direction for the
group unless the overhead in creating and maintaining it is low.

yes, we should wait till we made some decisions about the future of the group. I am still concerned yet another mailing list will just lead to duplications

Regards, Hans-Rudolf