Hi John,

Can you please have a look at Neil's question.

Thank you,

-Alex

From: Burdett, Neil (ICT Centre, Herston - RBWH)
Sent: Thursday, 30 May 2013 4:30 PM
To: Khassapov, Alex (CSIRO IM&T, Clayton)
Subject: Multi File upload api

Hi Alex,
          The file "galaxy-dist/scripts/api/example_watch_folder.py" allows us
to watch a folder then upload files that arrive in a specified input folder
into the database and history.

Can you ask your friend (who implemented the multi file upload tool), what
changes are necessary to this file so we can upload multiple files as we do
from the GUI. I assume he would know quite quickly what to do and hopefully
quite simple....

Thanks
Neil