Hello,

I have installed "blast" on the server and updated datatypes.xml by copying
datatypes.xml.sample. This removes the last three errors from stderror.

Still working on:

Error running cuffdiff. [12:48:21] Loading reference annotation.
Warning: No conditions are replicated, switching to 'blind' dispersion method
[12:48:33] Inspecting maps and determining fragment length distributions.
'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::thread_resource_error>>'
  what():  boost::thread_resource_error: Resource temporarily unavailable

-Rob