On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> The good news is it does seem some of the missing test results I
> had on Monday have been resolved. However, there are still
> others showing with no test results: :(
>
> No test results here (I expect some to pass and some to fail):
>
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/688f3fb09a6a

I've been updating the BLAST+ repository - currently it does
show some failures due to missing test, but there seems to be
test information missing here - and also I'm expecting the
installation to fail with BOOST issues:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/5693417851ec

(The other problems from 1 August look OK now)