Hi Dannon,

As you suggested, I added me as an admin in my cloudman, using one of my email
without the "-" in between.
I could install edgeR package from the toolshed.
However, the installed package failed to run with the message,

error
An error occurred with this dataset: sh: 1: htseq-count: not found sh: 1:
htseq-count: not found sh: 1: htseq-count: not found sh: 1: htseq-count: not
found
Is this a problem with the tool, or with my installation, or with the "Broken
symlink" ?
Thank you.

Best wishes,
Anto