Hi all,

Thanks to Bjoern's recent enhancement, most of the
Tool Shed pages now render a repository's README
file as reStructuredText if the filename ends *.rst

[I've noticed a bug where during repository installation
the README file is just shown as plain test - I'm not
sure if this a Galaxy bug or a Tool Shed bug though.]

What I wanted to ask today is can we include images
in the rendered README file? For instance a small
PNG showing sample output, or any other kind of
documentation:
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html#image

I've tried it here but it fails:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/rxlr_venn_workflow/2dfe8b788fb6

Assuming I want to show a local image included
within the Tool Shed repository, I presume this
would require tweaks to get the image served by
the Tool Shed at the appropriate relative URL?

I can work-around this by using a full http URL to
a publicly hosted image, but that may raise privacy
concerns:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/rxlr_venn_workflow/d893133128d8

Thoughts?