Hi,

I am having trouble uploading files to a Data Library, and I'm not sure
where to begin troubleshooting. I'm uploading from a URL (but I had a
similar issue from the desktop). The symptom is that the datasets in the
library have the message "This job is queued" and never seem to progress.

I am one of very few users of this instance (quite likely the only user
right this moment). I don't think the server is busy, so I'm not sure why
the files uploads don't seem to be proceeding. How can I investigate
further?

Thanks,
Clare

--