Jeremy

First of all, thanks for all your efforts, and for updating the cuffdiff, etc,
wrappers.

However, it's a little frustrating to us that a non-backward compatible change
in the supported version of the cuffdiff executable was not reflected in a new
version number for the cuffdiff (and other cuff) wrappers. This leaves us no
way to support both versions of cuffdiff, and makes all histories that were run
with the older version "non-reproducible".

I know the general versioning problem is address through the tool-shed
mechanism, but for the remaining core wrappers, can maintainers please update
wrapper version numbers when making changes?

For this wrapper set, how would you advise us to support both?

It seems to me that I HAVE to leave the cuffdiff v1.3-compatible as
wrapper_version=0.0.5, or old histories/workflows break.
However, if I change the cuffdiff_v2.1-compatible wrapper to something else,
I'll be out of sync with galaxy-central, and will create
migration/reproducibility issues in the future.

Would you accept a pull request to update the version number of the cuff
wrappers that were changed in the migration to cuff*2.1?

Thanks again for updating the wrappers, and help me figure out how to support
them cleanly.

Regards,
Curtis