Hello Rico,

I'm not seeing a problem here.  The revision of the genome_diversity you're
referring to is the repository tip on the main tool shed.  The README file on
disk has this content:

g2cmnty@montana:~/galaxy_toolshed/database/community_files/000/repo_200$ cat
README
Source code for the executables needed by these tools can be found in
the genome_diversity directory.

Additionally, you'll need the following python modules:
    matplotlib (we used version 1.1.0)
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/m/matplotlib/
    mechanize  (we used version 0.2.5)
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/m/mechanize/
    networkx   (we used version 1.6)
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/n/networkx/
    fisher     (we used version 0.1.4)
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/f/fisher/

And the following software:
    ADMIXTURE  (we used version 1.22)
http://www.genetics.ucla.edu/software/admixture/
    EIGENSOFT  (we used version 3.0)
http://genepath.med.harvard.edu/~reich/Software.htm
    PHAST      (we used version 1.2.1) http://compgen.bscb.cornell.edu/phast/
    QuickTree  (we used version 1.1)
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/resources/software/quicktree/

Images used in the tools' documentation are located in the static/images
directory.  Please copy these to the static/images directory in your
Galaxy installation.

and the browser displays the following for the same revision:

README
[...]

In addition, the Readme container will display the correct content of a README
file that is associated with the selected changeset revision.   Can you provide
specific changeset revisions of a repository where this is not the case?

The following URL is not a proper URL for browsing a tool shed repository
Readme file via a browser.

> http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/miller-lab/genome_diversity/file/5064f618ec1c/README

Greg Von Kuster