Hi Rico,

It looks like the files on disk simply did not have the hg update applied when
the last changeset was committed.

g2cmnty@montana:~/galaxy_toolshed/database/community_files/000/repo_200$ hg
update
46 files updated, 0 files merged, 26 files removed, 0 files unresolved
g2cmnty@montana:~/galaxy_toolshed/database/community_files/000/repo_200$ cat
README
The Genome Diversity tools require the following software:
   ADMIXTURE  (we used version 1.22)
http://www.genetics.ucla.edu/software/admixture/
   KING       (we used version 1.5)   http://people.virginia.edu/~wc9c/KING/
g2cmnty@montana:~/galaxy_toolshed/database/community_files/000/repo_200$

Since the issue was not related to the Tool Shed's README utility, is was easy
to "miss" it.

Is the content of the README file now what you expect?

Greg Von Kuster