Hello Rico,

This used to work, and I have no idea when it was broken, but it should now be
working again as of 10688:27a3c2f3fc20, which is currently running only on the
test tool shed.  The main tool shed will be updated with this fix when the next
Galaxy release happens.

Thanks for reporting this!

Greg Von Kuster