On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>  Please see below...

> Your above email arrived in my inbox at 4:42 AM EST, and
> it looks like your repository in question was not yet tested.

Ah. That would partly explain things - perhaps coupled with
a cache effect it might even explain why different browsers
seemed to give me different output....

Could Galaxy include the time zone (EST) in the Tool Shed
test time stamps and/or show GMT/UTC? (You have no
easy way of knowing the user's local timezone do you?).

Alternatively,  "Test in progress" would be nice :)

As to the test failure, it seems $INSTALL_DIR or at least
$MIRA4 only contains env.sh (which puzzles me).