On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> We'll try to get some time to look at your tool_dependencies.xml recipe as
> soon as possible.
>
> Greg Von Kuster

Hi Greg,

Overnight this has gone back to the previously observed missing
data problem (e.g. email of 4th Feb) - no test results at all:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira4_assembler

Test runs
2014-02-18 16:15:52
Automated test environment
Time tested: 2014-02-18 16:15:52
System:
Architecture:
Python version:
Galaxy revision:
Galaxy database version:
Tool shed revision: 12485:64e6873c8825
Tool shed database version: 22
Tool shed mercurial version: 2.2.3
Tools missing tests or test data
Tool id: mira_4_0_mapping
Tool version: 0.0.2
Tool guid:
testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/peterjc/mira4_assembler/mira_4_0_mapping/0.0.2
Missing components:
Functional test definitions missing for mira_4_0_mapping.

i.e. No test successes or failures reported. Collapsing the sections a bit:

Test runs
 * 2014-02-18 16:15:52
   *Automated test environment

This was on Firefox (logged in, or logged out of the Tool Shed).
Oddly, switching to Safari (not logged into the Tool Shed) on the
same machine, or Chrome on a second machine, I also see an
older test run's information where there is test output:

Test runs
 * 2014-02-18 16:15:52
    *Automated test environment
   * Tools missing tests or test data
 * 2014-02-18 03:40:12
   * Automated test environment
   * Tests that failed
   * Tools missing tests or test data
   * Successful installation

Might some strange cache or Firefox issue be hiding data?