On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> On Feb 3, 2014, at 7:01 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Moreover there is a similar problem with the matching repository
> on the Test Tool Shed,
> 2014-01-04 showing failed tests for proteomics_search_tandem_1
> 2013-12-20 showing failed tests for proteomics_search_tandem_1
> 2013-12-18 tests for blastxml_to_top_descr passed
> 2013-12-17 tests for blastxml_to_top_descr passed
> Like the same repository on the main tool shed, the above issue were fixed
> for the blastxml_to_top_descr on the test tool shed in
> Returning to the MIRA4 problem, I got a meaningful test
> failure which I fixed (I hadn't set an environment variable
> in the install script), but I now get only partial test output:
> That's all fine, but where are the test results for mira_bait which
> I would expect to pass?
> It looks lie the mira_bait tests results are being populated, bu
the tests are failing, not passing. This doesn't look like an
issue with the Tool Shed's install and test framework.
Confirmed - the Tool Shed issue where only partial test output
was shown is fixed (did you work out why the test output was
I was hoping to see a passing test, but I can now see a failing
test (still something not quite right with my dependency
installation script - I'll look at this next week hopefully).
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: