While I agree that would work, the tool I’m working with generates tools for
web operations in a generic fashion. That is, you provide it a WDSL and a list
of operations you want from that WSDL, and then tool XML files are generated
for each of those operations.

Sincerely,
Michael E. Cotterell

Ph.D. Student in Computer Science, University of Georgia
Instructor of Record, Graduate RA & TA, University of Georgia
Department Liaison, CS Graduate Student Association, University of Georgia
mepcotter...@gmail.com (mailto:mepcotter...@gmail.com)
mepc...@uga.edu (mailto:mepc...@uga.edu)
m...@cs.uga.edu (mailto:m...@cs.uga.edu)
http://michaelcotterell.com/