I remember this being mentioned in a project called Tavaxy
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/13/77, but it's a separate piece of
software (using Galaxy) and I don't know if it's been updated in a while so
it may not be as useful for you.  Not sure if anybody else had any
experience with it?

It would be pretty cool to have conditionals and loops within workflows
though.

Aaron

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Michael E. Cotterell <mepcotter...@gmail.com