Hello Björn,

I've enhanced the error message displayed in 12959:64d677b1e16a, which is
available in the next-stable branch, so it will be included in the upcoming
release.  This message is tricky, because it is only displayed when visiting
the Tool Shed from Galaxy to install a repository that has an invalid
repository dependency definition.  This scenario does not provide the context
for the precise cause of the invalid definition.  Visiting the Tool Shed
directlry (not from Galaxy) and dispaying the repositoryu should provide a more
detailed message regarding the problem.

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster