I have installed pbs_python module on our cluster to interface Galaxy with
TORQUE. I am able to submit and run jobs on our cluster as the Galaxy user.
I need to run Galaxy jobs as the real user. The instruction in the user
guide is for DRMAA interface. How can I configure running jobs as real user
for TORQUE?

thank,

Ping