Hi Aaron,

Yeah, absolutely understandable. I want my tools tested early and often.

I abuse my CI server for everything, especially for building and
packaging software. In this case I was imagining that I might have it
produce an archive on every tagged release, as well as producing a
"daily" archive. All of these would be available on some ftp/http server
somewhere with symlinks for latest archives (e.g.
galaxy-latest-release.tgz and galaxy-latest-daily.tgz). Would that work
for your use case as well?

Eric