On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Marija Atanaskovic
<ma...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I donĀ¹t know what the stdout and stderr information was. I click on it but
> nothing comes up.
>
> I installed from the main toolshed:
> http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira_assembler
> Yes, I did use the test toolshed for Mira 4.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marija

If stdout and stderr are empty, this is consistent with MIRA never
even starting (as suggested by the next bit of information below).

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:20 PM, Marija Atanaskovic
<ma...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> This is the error in history under MIRA log:
>
>         tool error
> An error occurred with this dataset:Unable to run job due to a
> misconfiguration of the Galaxy job running system.  Please contact a site
> administrator.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marija

That suggests your Galaxy job runner is not properly configured,
and MIRA itself was never started. Are you the site administrator?
Are other Galaxy tools working? Are other Galaxy tools installed
from the ToolShed working?

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Marija Atanaskovic
<ma...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> One more thing. The data that I am trying to analyse are fastq files of
> Ion Torrent reads. I have used them with other assemblers e.g., velvet,
> CLC.
>
> Marija

I have not personally used Ion Torrent, but that ought to be fine.

Peter

P.S. You forgot to CC the mailing list.