From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
on behalf of Alexandre Defelicibus [adefelici...@gmail.com]
Sent: October 6, 2014 4:50 PM
To: <galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu>
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Job wrapper object

Hi all,

I'm developing some tools on my Galaxy instance and I need to get some
information about the job that a tool creates.

The question is, how can I have a job_wrapper object in my tool wrapper? I
tried to use the reserved variable $__app__, but I got errors.
I couldn't import and use the galaxy lib in order to get the job information.

Could someone show me the correct way to do that, with some examples?

I appreciate all the help.

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Defelicibus