Hi Lyad and John,

Thanks for your replies and sorry for my no detailed question.

Well, I'm developing a tool that is applied to analyse PDB files
(proteomics stuffs) ,compare them, and create a ranking sort by the best
solutions (PDB files), making some graphs and 3D images. This tool will
have as output a HTML file with all these generated files.

I would like to access and use the information about the job, like ID and
metrics for example, and write on this HTML output file. So, to do that, I
think, I need to be able to use the Galaxy lib, but I couldn't create
objects using the available class, like JobWrapper. Maybe I'm looking to
the wrong place to take these information.

Is it possible?

I hope I was more detailed.

Best regards,

Alexandre