Hi gentlemen,
I am currently struggling to create a custom package (to share via a toolshed)
that would include a tool definition file and the associated binary. Once
installed, I can launch a job but I get the following error message:

mytool.sh: line 14: mytool: unknown command

It seems that the PATH was not correctly set. What am I doing wrong ?

My directory tree in my package:
.
├── mytool.sh
├── mytool.xml
├── bin
│   └── mytool
└── tool_dependencies.xml

Here is my tool_dependencies.xml file content:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<tool_dependency>
    <package name="mytool" version="1.0">
        <install version="1.0">
            <actions>
                <action type="set_environment">
                    <environment_variable name="PATH"
action="prepend_to">$INSTALL_DIR/bin</environment_variable>
                </action>
            </actions>
        </install>
        <readme>