On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dannon, Nicola,
>
> This sounds very promising - I'll rerun the TravisCI job and we can
> expect it to work this time :)
>
> https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/3618b7a91e23096ecf7ce5842c1e16c749251a4d
> (half an hour ago!)

The second TravisCI run worked (same version of the tools, newer
version of Galaxy with Dannon's fix).

> When will this reach the Tool Shed and Test Tool Shed? The upload job
> failure seems to be the root cause of many of the unexpected test
> failures.

The problem tests with "Exception: History in error state" don't
seem to have been re-run yet? e.g.

https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go
Still last tested 2015-01-25 11:21:12

https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss