Hello,

I am trying to pass the UUID or name of the current history to a script as
part of a tool XML wrapper.  I was hoping some substitution like
${output.hid}, ${history_id} or similar would give this, but have not had
luck.  Is there an approach to do this?

On a related note: does anyone have debugging tips or pointers to code that
would help me figure out which substitutions galaxy will support?  The tool
wrapper docs list some; however, this isnt complete.

Thanks in advance,
Ben