Hi, Lina

Apologies for the delay. A few questions, please:

   - What version is your Galaxy instance running?
   - What URL or operation is the user trying when they get that error? Is
   it just the 'Analyze Data' page or something else like
   '<galaxy>/history/view?id=<id>'?
   - Is the history imported? Is it accidentally/possibly from a different
   user/account?