Hi
        I have been tasked with getting a Galaxy server up and running
for a group at work.

        1. No-one can tell me how many users (concurrent or otherwise)
there will be
        2. Most of the analyses will be NGS.
        3. Tools will be developed in-house but we will use public
domain tools also.
        4. There will be a guy running the server/developing tools
pretty much full time.

        I have two favoured solutions at the moment:

1. A pipeline processor ( 64 Core, 512G Ram, with DAS of about 150TB ),
and a Web server to act as frontend and database server, and another,
smaller box for a total install of galaxy, but doing only the
development work.

2. An all-in-one server with 128 Cores, 1TB ram, DAS storage of 150TB,
and development work done on a VM.

Any input would be hepfull.

Thanks
Shane