Hey Eric,

We are not yet on IEs, but we plan to upgrade our local production instance soon (a recent version is already 'waiting' to take over), apart from other goodies we intended to allow one pro user and ourselves to use iPython's power this way. So, do I read your message correctly as 'In terms of iPython it would be best for us to wait for v15.10'? Or could we just start and do an incremental upgrade as soon as v15.10 is released?

Cheers to Texas,

Sebastian

Eric Rasche schrieb:
Howdy y'all,

I'm building some changes to the IE infrastructure that will fix some
initial hacks we did, however they will be backwards incompatible.
Specifically these changes will fix some of the enterprise deployment
pains (running with an external upstream proxy like apache) and allow
for safely running IEs on a separate host.

I'm emailing the dev list to see if anyone else has started building
IEs, or if it just Björn and myself. Feel free to make yourselves known
to us so we know who to contact when we're planning new features :)

If you're just building on top of our existing containers, this won't be
an issue for you, you'll just need to rebuild your containers once we
release 15.10 versions.

Cheers,
Eric

--