Hi Olivier,
what are your operating system and architecture (x86_64 or i386)?

Cheers,
Nicola

On 03/11/15 17:25, Olivier CLAUDE wrote:
Hello again,

I am truly sorry to bother everyone again but i still experience problems:

This time with atlas 3.10 owned by iuc

At the beginning without modifying anything, the error log was saying " mkdir :
cannot create directory ATLAS/build  : No such file or directory"

After that I tried to modify the tool_dependencies.xml :

L48 : "mkdir ATLAS/build &&" changed to "mkdir build &&"
The error is   "/bin/sh: 4 : cannot open /host/static_full_blas_lapack.diff: No such
file"

I can see it, if I go with a web browser, but I cannot download it manually nor
click on it without crashing the web browser.

Any idea?

Thanks again,

M Olivier CLAUDE- PhD Student
INSERM/UPMC UMRS ICAN 1166 – Equipe 2
Faculté de médecine Pitié-Salpêtrière
91, bld de l'Hôpital - 3ème étage - Porte 305
75013 Paris - FRANCE