Hi all

Sorry to be resuscitating this old thread, but has anyone looked at it,
or has an issue been created on Github, notifying @natefoo?

I am running into the same issue, only the machine that the compile from
source fails on actually is x86_64. So I am not sure why it is not using
the pre-compiled binaries.

On another x86_64 machine the install works fine with the pre-compiled
binaries.

Thanks very much
Ulf

On 04/11/15 08:26, Olivier CLAUDE wrote:
> Thanks Peter, Nicola,
>
> Ok, I'll try to switch on an 64bits computer then, maybe there's some other
> errors due to this.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Olivier

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public
Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or
any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for
computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE