Do you have virtualenv installed and available to planemo? If not,
might be worth reviewing this thread -
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Planemo-0-20-0-and-xunit-td4668334.html
and installing it.

In dev, virtualenv is a hard dependency for running Galaxy and this is
new, in the past Galaxy would run without it. We (Nate) may find a way
around this before the next release (16.01) specifically to allow
Galaxy to run in anaconda based environments.

If you have virtualenv installed, I really don't think Galaxy's
dependency list should require modification especially for Python 2.7,
is this for Linux or Mac OS X?

-John

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Christian Brenninkmeijer
<christian.brenninkmei...@manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> I have gotten past this stage and an now getting errors which may be my own.
>
> The fix was to edit
> https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/blob/dev/lib/galaxy/dependencies/requirements.txt
> and add
> twill==1.8.0
> lxml==3.5.0
> cssselect==0.9.1
> NoseHTML==0.4.2
>
> There may well be other missing as well so that needs a look.
> For example in the old version I found an egg
> NoseTestDiff-0.1-py2.7.egg
>
> Christian

>>> lxml==3.5.0
>>> cssselect==0.9.1
>>>
>>> But then I get
>>>
>>> functional_tests.py: error: no such option: --with-nosehtml
>>> functional_tests.py ERROR 2015-11-20 09:57:23,066 Failure running tests