On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Olivier CLAUDE <o.cla...@outlook.fr> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> Thanks for all.

>> What happens if you try to do this:
>>
>> $ cd /path/you/put/wolfpsort
>> $ ./runWolfPsortSummary animal
>> <~/repositories/pico_galaxy/test-data/four_human_proteins.fasta
>>

> It gives me :
>
>         olivier@LM1166 ~/galaxy/CBS/WoLFPSort-master/bin $
> runWolfPsortSummary animal <~/galaxy/test-data/four_human_proteins.fasta
>         sh: 1: /bin/checkFastaInput.pl: not found
>         sh: 1: /bin/psortModifiedForWolfFiles/psortModifiedForWoLF: not found
>         /home/paulh/cbrcRepos/C++/utils/argvParsing/ArgvParser.hh:291 Error
> opening file: "/bin/../data//animal.wolfw"
>         Usage: /bin/wolfPredict [OPTIONS] weightFile trainingDataFile
> utilityMatrixFile

That's not what I meant, there is a small but important difference.

Just runWolfPsortSummary will search the $PATH for runWolfPsortSummary
script.

I wanted you to use ./runWolfPsortSummary with a dot slash at the start
which means look in the current director for the runWolfPsortSummary
script.

Please try:

$ cd ~/galaxy/CBS/WoLFPSort-master/bin
$ ./runWolfPsortSummary animal <~/galaxy/test-data/four_human_proteins.fasta