Hi Peter

I guess it is here:

https://docs.galaxyproject.org/en/master/api_doc.html

Regards,  Hans-Rudolf

On 08/29/2016 05:27 PM, Peter Cock wrote:
Hi Martin,

I'd like to look into creating new users via the API (where we can
control the email address and username format for integration with our
cluster), and have the web-interface forbid users from self-registration.

The read-the-docs site you mentioned in this old email (below) doesn't
exist anymore, and the API wiki page doesn't seem to link to something
similar:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/API

Where is the official API documentation now?

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 4:34 AM, Martin Čech <mar...@bx.psu.edu