Hi Martin,

I'd like to look into creating new users via the API (where we can control
the email address and username format for integration with our cluster),
and have the web-interface forbid users from self-registration.

The read-the-docs site you mentioned in this old email (below) doesn't
exist anymore, and the API wiki page doesn't seem to link to something
similar:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/API

Where is the official API documentation now?