Hi galaxy-dev,

I'm having a problem running a test using planemo where I would like the
value of a parameter taken from one of the data tables. I get the following
error in planemo:

'Error creating a job for these tool inputs - Parameter
refGenomeSource_type requires a value, but has no legal values
defined.\n

>From my script XML:

>  <param name="refGenomeSource_type" type="select" label="Select a
> reference genome / transcriptome">
>       <options from_data_table="type_indexes">
>       </options>
> </param>
>   <tests>
>       <test>
>         <param name="refGenomeSource_type" value="hsapiens"/>
>      </test>
>   </tests>
>
> From my "tool_data_table_conf.xml.sample" and
"tool_data_table_conf.xml.test" (mirrored)

> allow_duplicate_entries="False">
>         <columns>value, name, path</columns>
>         <file path="tool-data/twobit.loc" />

and from twobit.loc (where the columns are tab separated):